Unwind Worldwide
For expert advice and unbelievable prices call us on 0844 875 4010
Login Register

What are the hotels like that Wendy Wu Tours uses?

Home Forums Wendy Wu Tours What are the hotels like that Wendy Wu Tours uses?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Unwind Worldwide Unwind Worldwide 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m thinking about a tour in China. The Wendy Wu tours seem very competitively priced but I was wondering if that has anything to do with the standard of hotels they use? The brochure says 3/4 star (international rating) – so I guess that’s similar to 3 star European?

Unwind Worldwide
    Participant

Hi Dora. Wendu Wu state that “The hotels are selected for their comfort, convenience of location and character.” Below is an example of the typical hotels used on our tours, however these are not guaranteed and alternative hotels of a similar standard may also be used….

1. Beijing, Super House International Hotel – 4 Star -Tripadvisor reviews – click to read
    2. Shanghai, An Ting Villa Hotel – 4 Star – Tripadvisor reviews – click to read
    3. Xian, Yulong International – 3/4 Star – Tripadvisor reviews – click to read
    4. Hangzhou, Best Western Meiyuan Hotel – 4 Star – Tripadvisor reviews – click to read
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More tours to choose from...

All tours are ABTA and ATOL bondedAll content is copyright of Unwind Worldwide - © Unwind Worldwide 2012. All rights reserved. Sitemap
Unwind Worldwide is a limited company (Registered in England & Wales, number 06924728).
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and American Express cards